Kids Take Over
Give Big CHQ is a community celebration for all ages and we want to hear from YOU!
Kids of all ages are invited to share good news, a positive message or just a friendly hello. Submissions will be collected and shared on social media as part of Give Big CHQ on a special “Kid’s Social Media Takeover Day” Sunday, June 7.
With your help, we're asking kids from around the county to GET CREATIVE and submit a few words, a photo or a video by May 31.
Teachers, Daycare providers or youth program leaders are also invited to coordinate individual or group submissions. *Please see notice permission for releases.
Some ideas include:
• A piece of artwork or a poem
• A thank you message for essential workers
• A story about someone you see helping others
• Sharing what makes you happy while you’re at home
• Share an activity: sing a song, play an instrument, read a story, recreate a TikTok dance
For questions, or issues with uploading content, email Sarah Shelters at firstname.lastname@example.org
* By submitting any content, photo and/or video, the submitter acknowledges they have permission for a photo release of any individuals and
children under the age of 18. Host organizations, Chautauqua Region and
Northern Chautauqua Community Foundations, are not responsible for photos
submitted without consent.